Stockton Softball Fastpitch
Stockton's very best fastpitch tournaments
SSF Tournament Rules
- All teams should be Alliance registered; team proof of insurance must be provided.
- USA rules prevail for all tournaments.
- All managers are requested to control their respective teams and fans during this tournament.
- Game time is forfeit time.
- Home team shall be decided by a coin flip at home plate prior to game time.
- The first team listed on the tournament game schedule shall occupy third base dugout.
- Run Rules for all tournaments by SSF: 12/4, 10/5 and 8/6
- Courtesy runner rule: Courtesy runner from the team beach only. If team runs out of players on the beach, last batted out will be able to run for pitcher or catcher with two outs only.
- Tie Breaker for total team points earned.
- Win: 10 pts, Tie: 5 pts, Loss: 0 pts.
- Least runs allowed Runs Allowed
- Most runs scored Run Scored
- Coin Flip
- Home team shall be the official scorebook.
- Protests: None, disputes to be handled on the field by UIC or Tournament Directors.
- Time limit will be on tournament schedule for each tournament. Time limit will be no new inning after. Game Times1 hour 30 minutes (All Championship Games Will Be 1 Hour & 40 Minutes).
- Park rules: No Pets inside the parks, no outside food or drinks, teams can bring in one water cooler with drinks only. These are rules supplied by the city of each park we have no control over these rules.
- Stockton Softball Fastpitch, Tournament Directors and Officials, City of Stockton, City of Lodi, City of Manteca, San Joaquin County, McNair High School or Arnaiz Stadium shall assume no responsibilities for the injuries, losses, or damages as a result of these tournaments.
RAIN OUT POLICY & REFUND POLICY:
- If you enter a tournament and the entire tournament is cancelled due to rain or some other unforeseen event, we will issue you a refund. Full paid entry fee will be refunded.
- If you withdraw from the tournament for any reason, after the schedule has been posted on the Stockton Softball Fastpitch web site, your fees will be totally nonrefundable.
- If it is necessary to suspend a tournament, after you have played your first game, due to weather or some other unforeseen event, you will be credited for your games that you did not begin. Your remaining credit will be refunded.
- If you enter and paid but we cannot fit your team into the tournament you will receive a refund in full, you may apply the total amount to another tournament within that calendar year.
Dennis Gomes (209-642-2363)
Stockton Softball Fastpitch (firstname.lastname@example.org)